Saturday, August 16, 2008

ACCENTURE PAPER ON 25h AUGUST AT SRMCEM Lucknow

ACCENTURE PAPER ON 25h AUGUST AT SRMCEM Lucknow

Hello Friends,.......
I got placed in Accenture on 25th aug,2007 at Shri Ram Swaroop Memorial College of Engineering & Management Lucknow. Around 4600 students appeared 4 the written test which was on 12th August at same college. 412 cleared it...Then there was a GD after which 130 students were selected followed by two rounds of interview(combination of both Tech & HR).Finally 35 were selected out of 80 Students whose interview happened yesterday and remaing have their interviews on 26th August.
I strongly believe that confidence marked by good communication skills is what accenture people are looking for.

Accenture placement process consists of 4 rounds.
1). Written Test(with an essay)
2). Group Discussion
3). PPT 4 gd cleared.
4) . i) HR/Technical interview
ii) HR/Technical interview

1)WRITTEN TEST.
It comprised of 55 questions each of 1 mark.....The paper ,designed by Merittrac, was categorised into 3 sections .Although,there is no sectional cut-off.The cut -off went about 34 marks.

The three sections were:
1.General English
It included simple questions on articles,prepositions etc...nd 2 comprehensions (2 Technical passages here)

2.Quantitave+Reasoning questions
It consisted of basic probability,blood relations,position(standing 4th from left ...)etc..type questions.

3.Concentration questions
Questions like match the the mathematical figures given,* is replaced by / like questions..5 questions were based upon finding out whether a person will be selected 4 this job depending upon certain prerequisites.

So, if plan ur time nd concentrate well, u can clear the written.After our written test,they told us to write an essay on "career in accenture".I just explained what are the core values of this company nd why a fresher like me should prefer joining accenture.

2) GROUP DISCUSSION

We were divided into groups of 12.In my group, 11were boys and one girl. .The moderator said he will select on the basis of comm skills, thought process,nd audibility of voice.In the beginning he told us to jot down points in favour nd against for the topic..It was tough and topic which we got was IT industry in 2016..in our group 6 were selected of which 5 gotinto accenture.

4) (i)HR/TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
My first interview happened 2 be a Technical one. I was asked 2 questions regarding C(since I m frm ECE)...He asked me to explain C++ and then went on to ask about my prefinal year project.He was impressed with my pre final year project and then asked about my family background,and....My Interview almost got to be an HR.The result was declare by the coordinator who wished me all the best and asked me to wait for second interview.

(ii) HR/TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
The interview started as an HR but as the HR lady was of EC background she asked me about Stack Pointers, Diode, opamp Stack and Queues. I almost answeed them correctly. She was impressed with my answers but asked me why my marks have decreased since class 10th. I gave her my answer confidently that since 10th i have been concentrating on subjects other than my subject as well..Then she asked me to wait for the Results.

Come Qusetions Asked in both interviews Were:
1.Introduce urself.
2.Family background.
3.Why i hire U.
4.Why accenture?
5.Ur hobbies
6. Why u prefer Hyderabad.

Interviews lasted for 15 minutes each. The Final result was declared at about 10.00 Pm and we were handed our offer letters.i was shocked tobe placed....God Was always with me and my faith in GOD bestowed upon me.

Best of Luck.................
Prateek Tandon

No comments:

Post a Comment